To help promote travel in Europe and to provide readers with more varied content, I have started the monthly Carnival of Europe. The blog carnival will showcase current European travel posts including destination guides, travel tips, photo essays and foodie travel posts.
Carnival of Europe Guidelines
Please make sure your post meets the following guidelines before submitting:
- The post must be related to travel in Europe.
- The post must be published in the current month.
- Only posts from independent blogs will be accepted. No corporate/commercial blogs (at my discretion).
Submissions close on the last day of the month at 12 noon Paris time (GMT+1) and the carnival post linking to all the submissions will be published on the first weekday of the following month.
While not compulsory it would be appreciated if carnival participants
- link back to this page
- share the carnival post on social media
- read, comment on and share posts published in the carnival
Hosting the Carnival of Europe
In the future I will be opening up the carnival to other hosts. If you would like to host the carnival on your blog, which involves organising the submissions and publishing the carnival post, then please contact me and we’ll work out a date.